Thursday, April 21, 2011

Puma v1.10 Tokyo Graphics

Now, here's the deal, Puma makes nice looking cleats. I really do enjoy Puma cleats, they fit my feet well, they usually have a nice coloring scheme, and they are fairly priced. But, I don't know if I could play soccer with these ridiculous looking cleats. They (Puma) says these cleats are for men, I don't think so. They look like something that a girl would wear, not a guy. They (Puma) says they are "Inspired by the streets of Tokyo," and again, I don't think so. The cleats are a neon yellow and purple, with a few Japanese Characters sprinkled through out, not real Manley or inspired by the "Streets of Tokyo." If you are a guy, and you want to appear like a real man, DON'T BUY THESE CLEATS, thank-you. If you decide to not heed what I said, then, these cleats are available on soccer.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment